Косилки Kverneland 5087 M-5095 M - это идеальные машины для постоянно растущего числа фермеров, которым требуется эффективное решение для скашивания значительных территорий небольшим трактором. Косилки разработаны для больших объемов кошения и оснащены всем набором функций. Скашивающие секции с центральной подвеской в сочетании с режущим аппаратом с круглыми дисками обеспечивают непревзойденную производительность!
- Центральная подвеска
- Рабочая ширина 8.70-9.50м
- Система бесперебойной работы BreakBack
- Транспортировка в вертикальном положении
With the new parking device, storage of the Kverneland 5087 M - 5095 M mower is easy and convenient, requiring minimum space during winter storage. The Kverneland 5087 M - 5095 M are firmly parked on a strong and stable parking foot, bringing the total height below 4m.
- The mowing units are centre suspended offering an even weight distribution across the complete mower width.
- Faster and more precise adaptation to ground contours is also achieved due to the centre suspended design.
- The benefit is less skid wear and optimum protection of the stubble.
- When turning on headlands the hydraulic cylinder, which is also used when going into transport position, ensures ample clearance to the swath, so they remain undamaged.
- 5087 M mower can be adjusted for optimal operation according to different circumstances, such as field contours or working width of the front mounted mower.
- To ensure optimal overlap between front and rear units, the Kverneland mowing units can be mounted in two positions on the suspension arm.
- This also gives you an option of wider overlap in hilly conditions, lessening the need for SideShift equipment.
- The Kverneland 5087 M and 5095 M mowers are an eco-friendly, energy saving solution able to work on tractors with as little as 120 hp.
- The low weight of only 1360-1500kg, together with the ideal weight distribution that butterfly combinations offer, give the optimum combination of low power requirements, low weight and high efficiency.
- The highly responsive kinematics incorporated into the headstock design will intervene to protect the mower when encountering even the smallest obstacles during operation.
- To offer maximum protection and lessen the shock loads on the complete machine, the cutterbar will move backwards and up, letting any obstacle pass without risk of damage.
- Kverneland uses round discs. Round discs are less susceptible to stone impact, and reduce shock loads in the transmission.
- Stones are expelled immediately, before they have any chance of becoming jammed. The benefits are lower repair and maintenance costs - at the same time as a clean and aggressive cut.
- The cutterbar has a high oil capacity, ensuring a very low working temperature. This ensures an efficient oil cooling and lubrication of the entire cutterbar.
- The long curved gear wheels running in oil provides a very quiet and reliable power transmission.
- The fully welded cutterbar gives a very stiff and strong design for high durability.
- With the ProFit quick knife change system, maintenance of the cutting ability is easy. The knives are changed by one simple operation using the special lever.
This feature provides easy and simple setting of the ground pressure. For greater operator comfort, ground pressure of the large suspension spring is set hydraulically from the tractor cab. On the hydraulic version the tension on the large suspension spring, which controls the ground pressure, is adjusted hydraulically, to increase or lower pressure. The chosen ground pressure level is conveniently registered from the easy-to-read scale